Vent Axia 496036 Vent-Axia Lo-Carbon Heat Save
Heat Save Through-The-Wall Heat Recovery Unit
- Suitable for improving indoor air quality in habitable rooms
- Fully customisable ventilation via a control panel
- Easy to install, no need for ducting, wall sleeve included
- Easily maintained with cleanable filter and ceramic heat exchanger
- 5 year warranty for peace of mind
- Up to 84% heat recovery to reduce energy bills
- Anti-frost protection built in
- Replace extracted air with filtered air
- Reduce the homes carbon footprint and save money on energy bills
The Vent-Axia Lo-Carbon Heat Save is a ventilation unit designed for living rooms and bedrooms in single and multi-family buildings. The unit is usually located in an exterior wall to provide new air to the room.
The Vent-Axia Lo-Carbon Heat Save uses a reversible fan to extract dirty air from the room and replace it with outside air 70 seconds later. This air passes through a filter to ensure that clean air enters the room. These systems work best in pairs as when one unit is extracting, the other can be supplying air to provide a balanced ventilation system. They are controlled by a SENWZP Sentinel wired zone controller which can operate up to 8 units in synchronization. This provides a single room or whole house balanced ventilation system with heat recovery.
As well as filtering the air, the Vent-Axia Lo-Carbon Heat Save uses a thermal accumulator to extract warmth from the outgoing air and uses it to temper the incoming air to avoid the feeling of cold drafts and recover heat that would otherwise be lost to the outside.
The Vent-Axia Lo-Carbon Heat Save can be fitted in a 180mm diameter hole. Maximum wall thickness is 460mm or 745mm with optional wall tube (see accessories). The wall sleeve length (included up to 460mm) can be cut down to size to fit any wall thickness. Vent-Axia Lo-Carbon Heat Save units work best in pairs.
When one unit is extracting, the other can be supplying air to provide a balanced ventilation system. They alternate direction every 70 seconds when the thermal accumulator on the extract unit has warmed up allowing the supply air to benefit from these thermal gains.
They are controlled by a SENWZP Sentinel wired zone controller. This is fully modular and controllable with customized ventilation profiles available so that every room in the home can have the perfect ventilation.
- Wall opening: 180mm
- Wall thickness with plaster/render: >290mm
- Supply Air flow: 2.8 - 12.0l/s
- Extract Air flow: 2.8 - 12.0l/s
- Average Air flow: 1.4 - 6.0l/s
- Power consumption:3W
- Sound emission: 18 - 36dB(A
- Heat Recovery: 84%
- Temperature range: -20 - 50�C
|Manufacturer's Part Number