PCM1000 Mini Photocell
- A self-contained photocell unit designed to switch mains appliances on and off as ambient light levels change.
- Designed to be fitted to outdoor lighting either as a night time security or courtesy light.
- The device ignores brief light changes, i.e. passing car headlights, and has a weatherproof lens for external mounting (although main body should be housed in a waterproof enclosure).
- Connection is via three wires: Brown = Mains + ve, Blue = Common, Red = Load + ve. Supplied with fixing nuts and gaskets.
- Supply Voltage: 240V 50/60Hz
- Load: 1200W Tungsten
- Dimensions: 52mm x 27mm x 42mm (h,w,d)
- Fixing Hole: 18mm dia.
- Weight: 53g
|Manufacturer's Part Number||MCELL|
|Lead time||Order by 3pm for Next Day Delivery|