National Ventilation DMEV100 Monsoon MON- dMEV Continuous Running Extractor Fan
The Monsoon dMEV range of continuous mechanical extract ventilation fans, incorporates a high-pressure axial impeller, which offers near silent operation, as low as 13dB(A).
Designed to be a perfect fit within kitchens, utility rooms, and bathrooms, with a switched live connection to control the boost speed.
Fully adjustable airflow with 1l/s increments, allows for easy installation and commissioning, with the integrated UKAS calibrated airflow sensor, you can be confident that it will work as intended.
For an in-depth look and more information on the Monsoon dMEV100 click here
- 126m3/h 35 litres per second (Boost) / 18m3/h, 5 litres per second (Trickle)
- Trickle High efficiency with low SFPs
- Full adjustable normal and boost airflow settings
- IPX5 rated for zone 1 installations
- UKAS accredited air flow sensor, easy commissioning
- Display showing airflow and system pressure
- Wattage: 1W at lowest trickle speed - 8.3W at highest extraction speed
- Manufactured in the UK
- 5 Year Guarantee
|Manufacturer's Part Number