Hamilton 74CTCSB CFX Satin Steel Telephone Slave
The Hamilton 74CTCSB is a telephone slave socket made using high quality materials, in a slim and elegant satin steel finish.
Hamilton's range of screwless Hartland CFX switches and sockets feature soft round edges and a slim line profile. Available in a variety of on-trend finishes, the Hartland CFX range is an affordable alternative to the popular Sheer CFX range.
Hamilton is a British family-owned and run company that designs, develops and manufactures beautiful electrical accessories. In 2018 Hamilton celebrated its 50th anniversary, continuing to build on its reputation as a trusted brand of high end premium products.
- Screwless alternative to Box-Fix
- Inserts available in White or Black
- Now available in various on-trend finishes
- Ultra-fast Dual 2.4A USB (4.8A total) as standard Type A & Type C charging sockets
- British made
- Grid & Euro Fix options available
|Manufacturer's Part Number
|AV & Data Plate
|Mounting Depth (mm)