Greenwood CV2GIP Unity dMEV Continuous Running Extractor Fan
Unity CV2GIP is a dMEV (decentralised Mechanical Extract Ventilation) continuously running extract fan that complies with System 3 in the Building Regulations.
The CV2GIP is a single unit that can be applied to all wet rooms including the kitchen, bathroom, utility, and WCs.
It features an ultra-low energy DC motor and mixed flow impellor which assists in the delivery of Guaranteed Installed Performance onsite, now a fundamental part of Building Regulation compliance.
- 83m3/h 23 litres per second (Boost) / 18m3/h, 5 litres per second (Trickle)
- Trickle High efficiency with low SFPs
- Fully adjustable normal and boost airflow settings
- Integral humidistat
- IPX5 rated for zone 1 installation
- UKAS accredited air flow sensor, easy commissioning
- Display showing airflow and system pressure
- Wattage: 1W at lowest trickle speed - 5.4W at highest extraction speed
- Manufactured in the UK
- 3 Year Guarantee
|Manufacturer's Part Number||CV2GIP|