Envirovent Eco dMEV HT Constant Volume Continuous Extractor Humidistat Fan
Envirovent ECO dMEV HT
The ECO dMEV has been designed and developed for WCs, bathrooms, kitchens and utility rooms. It is a constant volume, continuously running decentralised extract fan which offers the lowest power consumption, the lowest noise and the lowest life-cycle costs. The ECO dMEV will sense any resistance in the ductwork and will automatically adjust to ensure that the correct ventilation rate is achieved. This guarantees that good ventilation is always provided to control humidity levels and eliminate condensation and mould.
- The HT has an adjustable integral humidistat and timer
- With 5 trickle speed settings ranging from 15m3/h - 45m/3h (4-13l/s) it’s an extremely versatile ventilation unit.
- Using a maximum of 7w (about the same as an LED lamp!) it uses less energy than any other fan.
- Sensorless constant volume technology enables the fan to constantly regulate the airflow.
- Designed with style in mind the gloss white fascia supplied with 4 different colour panel trim
Air Extraction : Max 65m3/hr - Min 18 L/s
Noise : Max 26.5dB(A) - Min 18 dB(A)
Watts : Max 7w – Min 1.5w
IP Rating : IPX4
Spigot Depth : 79mm
Spigot Diameter : 98mm
As part of EnviroVent’s Lifetime Range®, the ECO dMEV has also been designed for ease of maintenance and servicing. The motor compartment can be easily removed and then simply clipped back into place after being cleaned. When the fan eventually wears out, the compartment can be exchanged for a new one so that the basic fan installation remains in-situ, saving tonnes of plastic ending up on landfill sites.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||ECO dMEV HT|
|Lead time||Order by 4pm for Next Day Delivery|