Blauberg S22 CONTROLLER S22 Controller for EC SB Heat Recovery Units
The Blauberg S22 Controller for EC SB Heat Recovery Units is designed to be mounted anywhere within the house to give basic control such as kitchens, bathrooms and wet rooms. This enables localised control to boost or purge your heat recovery system in the event of higher levels of humidity, or condensation or when you feel the need for higher levels of filtration. Summer mode can also be activated for seasonal cooling.
The S22 MVHR controller will also alert you to any faults within your heat recovery system and when the filters need changing.
You can choose to either install your S22 controller when you first fit the unit, or retrofit in rooms at a later date. It will require mains power but connects to your heat recovery unit using a cable to the heat recovery unit's internal router so cabling is required
- The S22 / S22 WIFI control panels are used for control of industrial and domestic air handling units with an S21 automation system.
- Mvhr unit controller
- IP40 ingress protection rating.
- The delivery set includes mounting boxes for flush and surface mounting.
- Casing constructed of high-quality plastic
- Glass sensor operating panel with touch buttons with light indication.
- The S22 / S22 Wi-Fi control panels are suitable for flush and surface mounting.
- Speed switching - select from trickle, boost and purge ventilation speeds.
- Manual operation of heat recovery bypass for summer cooling.
- Fault detection alarm.
- Filter change alarm.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||S22 CONTROLLER|