Blauberg CLEANBOX 125-G4-F8-CARBON Cleanbox Complete Indoor Air Quality Filtration System Pollution H13 F8 G4 125mm
Blauberg Cleanbox 125 is a three stage filtration system designed specifically for MVHR heat recovery ventilation systems. Significant Nitrogen Dioxide, NOx and pollution can be eliminated when attached to the supply air duct of a heat recovery system entering a building, home or apartment. The first two stages of filtration remove airborne particles down to PM 2.5. The carbon filter is then protected, allowing maximum NOx removal from this third and final air purification stage.
- Activated virgin carbon granules are used which have a significantly higher surface area. Less carbon is needed with a greater capacity to absorb pollution.
- Unique hexagonal integral structure that dramatically reduces air pressure drop. This increases airflow capacity and the overall efficiency of the heat recovery system.
- Cleanbox units are significantly smaller in size, easy to install and sensibly priced.
- G3, F8 and Carbon NOx filters cassettes can be purchased separately. No need to replace the whole unit.
The three stages offer the following filtration and air purification when installed into a heat recovery ventilation system:
- G4 Grade - A high grade synthetic air pre-filter down to PM10 (Particulate Matter), general dust & airborne pollutants.
- F8 Grade - A high grade synthetic air filter down to PM2.5 (Particulate Matter), pollen,& mold spores, fungi, bacteria and viruses.
- Activated Carbon - NOx, car exhaust fumes and traffic pollution, Nitrogen Dioxide and other airborne gasses and odors.
Blauberg Cleanbox provides the perfect solution for heat recovery ventilation systems introducing clean, filtered air into flats, apartments, houses and offices in built-up areas. In addition, higher levels of heat reclamation can be made by protecting the energy core from dust and airborne particles. A cleaner heat recovery unit means more energy saved.
Designed to fit 125mm standard MVHR supply air duct connections.
- A complete clean air solution for indoor air quality in one box with 125mm 5" diameter duct connections.
- Filter out air particles & pollen down to PM2.5 and NOx (NO & NO2) from car fumes with replaceable filter cassettes.
- Supplied with G4 & F8 high capacity pleated cassette filters & a granulated carbon cell cassette filter.
- Unique, slotted filter casing for easy access to filter cartridges.
- Conform to EN 779 and helps meet indoor air quality levels conforming to EU Directive 2008/50/EC.
- German engineered technology
|Manufacturer's Part Number