Lo Carbon Revive 7 DMEV + Humisitat +Timer + Pull Cord
Vent Axia 473848
Vent Axia Lo-Carbon Revive 7 DMEV with Timer Humidistat & Pullcord
The Revive continuous running dMEV is designed with the social housing and tenanted market in mind. Suitable for both kitchens and bathrooms it features Vent Axia's energy efficent Lo-Carbon motor, Smart Sense and Multi-Vortex technologies. The 473848 Revive 7 extracts up to 60l/s while offering varying trickle speeds and operating near silently. This model boasts a humidistat, timer and pull cord.
Max Air Extraction m3/hr : 220m3/hr
MaxAir Extraction L/s : 60 L/s
Max Watts : 26W
Air Extraction L/s : Bathroom Trickle Low 9 l/s - Bathroom Boost 15 l/s - Kitchen Trickle 30 l/s - Kitchen Boost 60 l/s
Height : 193mm
Width : 193mm
Depth/Projection : 132mm
Spigot Depth : 30mm
- Saw Tooth Hybrid Impellor - A sound reducing feature that breaks up the sound spectrum, ensuring the resident is not disturbed by the fan and reducing the chances of tampering.
- Alpha numeric LED display which stores and displays a wide range of data. It is clear and easy to read meaning commissioning and data gathering becomes much easier.
- Intelligent Smart SenseTM technology that tracks the Wattage used by Revive and provides real time data via the intuitive interface. This means landlords can reassure residents of the low running costs.
- Ambient response humidity sensor avoids nuisance tripping and therefore increases resident acceptability while protecting the property from damaging condensation and mould.
- The 8 chamber conical cylinder straightens the air to develop better pressure. The design also helps to repel dirt enabling the fan to be filterless, so landlords can install powerful fans with low maintenance requirements.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||473848|
|Lead time||Usually ships in 5 working days|