Lo Carbon Quadra 12v + Timer & Pullcord
VENT AXIA 442865
Lo-Carbon Quadra Low Voltage 4" Centrifugal Extractor Fan with Timer and Pullcord
"One Fan Fits All"
This amazing low voltage 4" (100mm) centrifugal extractor fan is suitable for use in toilets, bathrooms, utility rooms and kitchens, i.e. it meets building regulations in terms of extraction rates for all these rooms! It can be installed into bathrooms zones 1 or 2.
Specification - High Speed
Air Extraction m3/hr : 54 / 108 / 216 m3/hr
Air Extraction L/s : 15 / 30 / 60 L/s
Noise : 50dB(A)
Wattage : 36w
Specification - Low Speed
Air Extraction m3/hr : 22 / 32 / 43 m3/hr
Air Extraction L/s : 6 / 9 / 12 L/s
Noise : 20dB(A)
Wattage : 4w
This extractor fan meets Building Regulations Part F & L for intermittent or continuous use in toilets, bathrooms, utility rooms and kitchens:
The trickle speed can be set to off,6,9 or 12 litres per second: this will determine the speed at which the fan will run most of the time except when boost is activated by the Pullcord or switch live. The boost speed can be set to 15, 30 or 60 litres a second: this will determine the speed at which the fan will run when activated by the Pullcord (on/off) or switch live (with over-run timer).
Building Regulations specifiy the minimum extraction rates as:
- Toilets: 6 litres per second
- Bathrooms, Showerooms & Wetrooms: 15 L/s
- Utility Rooms: 30 L/s
- Kitchens (adjacent to hob): 30 L/s
- Kitchens (elsewhere): 60 L/s
- IPX7 rated
- Surface mountable.
- Can be flush mounted with optional accessory kit (439256)
- Optional Filter available as an accessory (439927)
- Can be window mounted with optional window kit (442947)
- Option to boost from constant trickle or from off
- Three trickle speed options available, selectable during installation (6, 9 or 12 l/s)
- Three boost speed options available, selectable during installation (15, 30 or 60 l/s)
- LS connection (remote switch can switch the fan from the off or trickle state to boost)
- Adjustable timer overrun (1-30 minutes, factory set to 15 mins)
- Installed size: 260 x 230 x 112 mm (when surface mounted)
As standard, the Quadra is suitable for panel/ceiling or wall installations and surface mounting
either in a horizontal or vertical plane. A Flush Mount Kit (439256) is available as an accessory.
100mm ducting (flexible or rigid) can be attached providing rear exit as standard or side exit with the Flush Mount Kit. Adaptors for rectangular ducting can be used. For wall installations a Wall Kit 254102 White can be used. A Filter (439927) is available as an accessory.
A Backdraught Shutter Assembly is supplied. It is packed inside the product during transport. It is designed to block the duct when the fan is off in order to prevent cold draughts from outside
entering the building. If you are going to set the fan up to extract air continuously (constant trickle),you do not necessarily need it.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||442865|
|Lead time||Usually ships in 5 working days|
Flexible Aluminium 4 Inch Ducting x 1m£3.07 £2.56
Duct Clamp for Four Inch Flexible Ducting£2.66 £2.22
Four Inch Solid Duct Pipe x 350mm£6.82 £5.68
4 Inch Fixed Grille Brown£4.87 £4.06
4 Inch Fixed Grille White£4.87 £4.06
4 Inch Gravity Grille Brown£4.87 £4.06
4 Inch Gravity Grille Grey£4.87 £4.06
4 Inch Gravity Grille White£4.87 £4.06
4 Inch Fixed Grille Grey£4.87 £4.06
Wall Kit for VA100 Range£19.82 £16.52
Window Kit for 100m Quadra, Centra, VASF & Silhouettes£23.14 £19.28
Flush Mounting Kit for Centrif Duo & Quadra£14.22 £11.85
Filter for Centrif Duo & Quadra£7.10 £5.92