Lo Carbon Response DMEV + Timer + Pull Cord
Vent Axia 404876
Vent Axia Lo-Carbon Response DMEV with Timer & Pullcord
The Lo-Carbon Response is a continuous running dMEV fan with unique constant volume technology designed to always adjust it's ensuring the a balanced airflow is delivered. It features a silent high pressure axial fan motor which delivers similar performance to that of a centrifugal fan. The Response can provide excellent pressure whilst still maintaining the energy efficiency and not wasting energy on high pressure at low air volumes.
This unique fan is suitable for kitchen, utility and bathroom/toilet applications, the continuous running TP model incorporates an adjustable overrun timer. The timer, which also sets the pull cord run-on period is adjustable between 1and 30 minutes (default 15 mins).
The Response range has a built in display which provides the calibrated installed airflow and pressure of the installation meaning that there is no need to test the installation with an airflow measuring device.
The 404876 is a mains voltage (240v) IPX4 with an adjustable overrun timer and pull cord.
Features & Benefits
• Complies with Part F of the Building Regulations
• Innovative display showing calibrated airflow and system pressure (patent pending)
• Switched live connection for external switches/sensors
• 220-240V input
• Fits 100mm diameter hole
• Integrated day-logger feature
• 6l/s or 8l/s trickle speed selection
• 13l/s boost speed
• Safety Extra Low Voltage models available
• High quality ABS plastic
• IPX4 rated
• Multi-orientation grille – grille can be rotated 90/180 degrees to suit ceiling configuration requirements
|Manufacturer's Part Number||404876|
|Lead time||Order by 3pm for Next Day Delivery|