Rako Wired Connection Unit for RAK-4 System
Wired connection unit for use with RAK-4 system complete with power supply for wired CAT-5 panels.
Rako RAK-LINK Overview
- A wired connection unit for use with RAK4 dimmer units, with a power supply for wired CAT5 products.
- The power supply has the capability of powering 10 RAKOM devices, up to 200m over standard CAT5e cable.
- The RAK-LINK provides an isolated link between the RAK dimmer units and wired RAKOM products. The unit also includes a power supply for the RAKOM network.
- Connection for the CAT5 is by 8 way punch down terminals. This allows for a daisy chain configuration of the RAKOM wired network, where a star or home-run configuration is required the use of the RAK-STAR unit is also required.
- A programming socket within the unit allows system programming using the RASOFT software suite.
- 200-260V AC 50/60Hz
- 6A Type B MCB protection required
- 15vdc 3A for RACOM CAT5 control network
Housing: Powder coated galvanised steel
- Temperature +2C to +40C
- Humidity +5% - 90% non condensing
Rakom cable type: UTP CAT5e
Rakom terminals: 8 way punch down
- EMC - EN 5001-1 :1992
- Immunity - EN 50082-1 :1997
Communication: Rakom CANbus network
- Flash memory (non volatile)
- Firmware upgrades via RASOFT programming software
|Manufacturer's Part Number||RAK-LINK|
|Lead time||Usually ships in 5 working days|