Rako Dimmer Fluorescent Loads Rack 4 Channel
4 Channel dimming rack for fluorescent and switched loads. Stackable 16a/box maximum load.
Rako RAK4-L Overview
- A four channel dimming rack, designed to be wall mounted in an electrical cupboard.
- Incorporating the latest dimming technology. Each of the four channels can independently control 0-10v, DSI or DALI dimmable lighting loads
- The dimmer has four separate dimming channels that can control a total of 2400w of lighting.
- For wireless systems, The RAK-4 requires a separate RF receiver (RX-LINK) which connects using standard CAT5 RJ45 sockets.
- For wired systems, the RAK-4 requires a separate connection unit, RAK-LINK.
- Controlled from any Rako RAKOM RF device, for example the RCP07W push button RF wall plate.
- RAK-4 dimmer units can be used as simple 4 channel packs or joined to form multi-way stacks. 8, 12 and 16 channels stacks can be formed. All communication is carried out using the RAKOM RF, particularly useful for reducing installation and cabling costs.
- The RAK-4 units are designed to be centrally located in an electrical cupboard, utility room or garage.
- The RAK-4F 0-10v, DSI or DALI dimmer can control up to 2400 watts of dimmable lighting loads. Larger loads maybe controlled with the use of external mains contactors.
- Microprocessor control combines smooth reliable dimming with dynamic safety features such as auto-resetting over current, temperature shutdown and voltage surge protection.
- The RAK-4F dimmer requires a separate Rako RF receiver (RxLink), this unit connects using a single CAT5 RJ45 data bus. The RxLink receiver can be used to connect up to four RAK-4 dimmer units.
- The RAK-4F dimmer can be used seamlessly with other Rako modules, such as RDL in-line dimmers, RCP wallplates, RAH hand helds, MB1 timeclocks and forms the foundation of any Rako scene-set system.
- Each RAK-4 box needs to be fed by a 10A Type B MCB.
- 200-260V AC 50/60Hz
- 10A Type B MCB protection required
Housing: Powder coated galvanised steel
- Temperature +2C to +40C
- Humidity +5% to 95% non condensing
- 3 way screw terminal for mains supply
- 4 way screw terminal for load outputs
- 2 RJ45 sockets for RxLink connection
- Auto resetting over current protection
- Auto thermal shutdown
- Voltage surge protection
- 0-10v, DSI & DALI Fluorescent ballasts
- 0-10v dimmable LED transformers
- 0-10v dimmable cold cathode
Minimum load: 0w per channel
- Total box load - 10A, 2.4kw/2.0kva
- Maximum load on a single output 1.5kw
- 2.5mm2 - Stranded
- 4.0mm2 - Solid
Cable entry: 10x 20mm top and bottom
- EMC - EN 5001-1 :1992
- Immunity - EN 50082-1 :1997
Communication: Rakom coded fm radio, 433.9MHz via separate RF receiver RxLink module
Memory: Flash memory (non volatile)
|Manufacturer's Part Number||RAK4-F|
|Lead time||Usually ships in 5 working days|