Manrose Four Inch Inline Fan
Manrose Inline Centrifugal 4 inch Extractor Fan
Air Extraction : 110m3/hr
Air Extraction L/s : 31 L/s
Noise : 45dB(A)
Watts : 17W
NOT AS PICTURED,: Mounting Bracket is not supplied with this model, which is for use in suspended solid tube ducting.
Designed for use with suspended ceilings, the Manrose CFD200 can be used in a wide range of domestic, commercial and industrial applications, particularly where only a 100mm ducting can be installed. Powerful, yet quiet and unobtrusive, the CFD200 has an extract rate of 110m3/hr 31 litres per second and will extract through ducting up to 10m long.
- No Bracket Supplied with this model, please see CFD200S or CFD200T
- Manufactured using High Impact ABS Thermoplastic for stength and durability
- Fitted with backward curved centrifugal impellers for a large airflow against the high pressures caused by longer lengths of ducting and resistance by grilles.
- Requires three wires: permanent phase, switched phase, neutral
- Power to the CFD200 is provided by a single phase (consuming 45W) induction motor with pre-oiled bearings for a long, maintenance-free life.
- Design to comply with the 2006 Building Regulations on Ventilation (F1).
- A spring operated Non return flap built in to the discharge spigot to prevent Back Draughts
- Energy Type: 220-224V - AC.50Hz.
- Maximum Pressure: 120 p.a.
- Fan Speed: 1400 r.p.m.
- Sound Volume: 45.0 dB(A).
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 40oC.
- Cutout: 100mm.
- Width: 258mm.
- Height: 195mm.
- Finish: White (internal grille), Grey (external grille)
Group : In-line Centrifugal fans / inline duct fans / inline_extractor_fans
Sub-Group : Inline Duct Fans with Timer / 4" Duct Fans with Timer / 100mm Duct Inline Duct Fans
Category : Manrose Extractor Fans / Manrose Inline Extractor Fans
Description : Manrose Inline 4 inch Extractor Fan / Manrose 4 inch inline Duct Fan
Code : Manrose CFD200
|Manufacturer's Part Number||CFD200|