Cbus 4 Channel Universal Dimmer Non Powered
Clipsal C-Bus L5504D2UP
CBus 4 Channel Universal Dimmer Non Powered
The universal dimmers feature four independently isolated two-wire dimmer channels with an active and load terminal. Each channel automatically selects the appropriate phase control operating mode to suit its load. They are DIN rail mounted units employing leading edge phase control circuitry for dimming control.
All units in the series incorporate the C-Bus 'Learn Mode' feature. Learn mode allows the units to be programmed without the need for a PC connected to the system. Alternatively, the units can be programmed via a PC using the installation software.
C-Bus L5504D2UP Technical Information
Catalogue Number : L5504D2UP
Line Supply Voltage : 220-240VAC
Supply Frequency : 47-53Hz and 57-63Hz
Frequency Drift : 3Hz/minute (maximum)
Frequency Step Change : 0.1Hz (maximum)
C-Bus Supply Voltage : 15-36VDC @ 0mA
Load Rating per Channel : 2A
Minimum Load : 15W per channel
Control Range : 2 - 98%
Compatible Loads : Incandescent and low voltage lighting.
Suitable for use with leading edge compatible electronic transformers.
C-Bus Source Current : 0mA
Maximum Number of Units on a Single C-Bus Network : 100
Status Indicators : Channel Status (8), Unit and C-Bus
Warm Up Time : 5 seconds
Network Clock : Software selectable
Network Burden : Software selectable
C-Bus Termination : 2 x RJ45 Socket
Load Termination : 2 x 1.5mm2 or 1 x 2.5mm2
Operating Temperature Range : 0?C to 45?C
Operating Humidity Range : 0 - 95% RH, non-condensing
C-Bus 4 Channel Dimmer Product Features
- Provides 4 x 2A channels of dimming control
- Programmable via the learn mode feature or using the C-Bus Toolkit Software
- Programmed variables are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained in case of loss of mains or C-Bus power
- Local and remote on/off control independent of C-Bus communications
- Programmable power up state following power cycling.
- Logic states (max/min) programmable using the C-Bus Toolkit Software
- Employs frequency-tracking algorithms for smooth fl icker free operation
- Designed to fi t standard 35mm top hat DIN rail, measures just 12M in size
- Designed to fi t into standard electrical switchboards
- RCM (Australia/New Zealand), CE (European Community) compliant
|Manufacturer's Part Number||L5504D2UP|
|Lead time||Usually ships in 5 working days|