Blauberg VENTO AH-S-WHITE-100 Vento Mini-Air External Vent for Thin Walls White
A robust, metal external wall cowl designed to be used when fitting Blauberg Vento Mini-Air single room heat recovery units into thinner walls or SIP panels.
When fitted, the externally protruding duct is housed inside the cowling unit, thus allowing installation within thinner walls down to 150mm. Air intake and extract airflow's are directed through the cowl and horizontally out of either side of the vent.
The metal outer cowl consists of two parts to allow easy installation and maintenance.The cowling vent also has a small drip tray to direct any condensated water away from a wall or window.
- For use with Blauberg Vento Mini-Air Single Room Heat Recovery Units.
- Use when installing Vento Mini Air recovery units in thin walls.
- Suitable for wall thicknesses from 150 to 500mm.
- Manufactured from white powder coated stainless steel.
- Designed to be externally mounted to provide a weather poof solution
- Removable hood for easy cleaning with drip tray.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||VENTO AH-S-WHITE-100|