Blauberg DECOR S 102HK Stainless Steel Bull Nose Grille - 100mm
Bull nose external wall vents are an alternative choice when extracting stale moist air and condensation from kitchen cooker hoods, bathroom extractor fans and heat recovery units when terminating to an external wall.
An aesthetically pleasing circular wall grille finished in brushed stainless steel, lending itself to industrial architectural building designs.
Stainless steel bull nose wall vents are becoming more popular for use with continual extract MEV systems, demand control and heat recovery ventilation systems. This is mainly because they are really easy to fit, simple slide into a 100, 125, 150 or 200mm hole, wall sleeve or duct. They don't have a built in shutter so are better suited to continual ventilation as a shutter is not required.
Decor S wall vents have cowled dome beak helping with rain and weather protection and the vents have a built in bird & vermin mesh. A rubber gasket is also supplied to stop any air leakage.
- 4" 100mm diameter hole, duct or extractor fan connection.
- Cowled hooded wall bull nose vent with bird mesh.
- Manufactured in Stainless Steel.
- Preferred choice for MEV and MVHR heat recovery units & systems.
- Suitable for air intake & extract wall mounted ducts.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||DECOR S 102HK|